So we have this cake. This recipe that I came up with. With a certain amount of this and that, made with love. This is my cake. This is how it should taste like.
Then, I'll design the icing on the cake. No it won't have that flower thing on top. Yes, I will have some of those bright blue colouring. Hey. I'm the damn chef. This is all I do. I make cakes, man. This is what I'm going to do forever. It's my passion. So if people were to enjoy this cake. It will taste like how I want it to be, and it will look like how I imagined it to be.
Im very serious when it comes to what I've worked for. Because songs, as simple as it seems,people, they don't come easily. Be it good or bad. You can't order it on Ebay. You can't expect them to arrive at your doorstep 5 days after. It's almost like giving birth. It's a living thing. And I'm very serious when people come to me and ask for help and I write songs for them. Which is why I rarely do it -I fear disappointment. I fear feeling that I wasted my time and energy over something that I was really excited about in the first place.
Because the world is cruel.
People might not get to eat the cake that I made. With love.
