Thursday, October 1, 2009

75.

The kids from Rumah Teratak Syifa and I, a few weeks back, designing our own Hari Raya Cards before breaking fast together. The girls (it was a girls school) were amazing. The kid on my lap is so adorable, and clever! She's 4 and she knows what iPod is. I get to talk to them, which was really nice. Because I love kids. The eldest of them all was 15.

I wanted to write a long entry to sort of.. pour my heart out. What I really think about my life now, what I really think about the country, what I really think about the entertainment industry, but I realized, going from a blogger(I blogged since I was 13) to a somewhat public figure (I hate calling myself an 'artiste', because I don't really want to believe that I am one, if I do, it will ruin me and the sincerity of my work), is difficult. It sucks because everything that I say will be used against me, I mean, maybe the fact that I'm using the word 'sucks' here would be controversial, you know what I mean? I can't really be blunt about anything anymore. Some will not appreciate it.

I am well. I hope everyone is well, and I hope everyone knows, that just like you, I fall apart too. For I am just a human being.

I would also like to thank everyone who's following my blog, on Twitter, or added me on Facebook, just to know what's new in my life. Your support and prayers have gotten me here, and with this success, I'll try to give back to the community, one thing that I'm really concerned about is the access to education in our country, how some kids do not have the chance to go to school. So I'll try to help our kids, one at a time. Starting with them in the picture above.