Monday, July 20, 2009

67.

Photo by  Mohd Zulhelmie
Thanks! So there you go. I wore a boyfriend blazer, accessories, and a DIY shawl i made. Got studs okeh! DIY la tu! And shoes, I wore these... pair of stilettos. =(( by the end of the award show I couldn't take the painnn no more!! 23 and still takde talent pakai high heels!!
Very simple.. But I liked what I was wearing. My mom and I picked them out. High 5 ma!!!
By the way!! Lupa nak cakap.. Congratulations Aizat!! =D
Spent a lot of time with the Hujan boys. My bandmates did not come with me, I went with my parents and Wawa. So yea. Takde la homesick sangat tinggalkan Efry Adil Paan di KL, got a substitute set of brothers in Jakarta.. Cewah!
Goodbye Jakarta. Hello London. At 3am and I have only... 3 hours to sleep. Lepas tu. KLIA. AGAIN. 
Percayalah bila saya kata saya busy.