Friday, June 5, 2009

51.

UrbanAttic, Laguna Music Series. Thank you for coming, wasn't in the mood to perform that much, but a lot of friends and fans came, including Bono. Oh I love you Bono.
Before anyone says anything about last night. I was there to perform and to support the music. And play Jenga with one of the boy's little brother. Not for anything else. 
This is wearing me out. I feel like being honest about how I feel right now so bear with me. I'm happy with a lot of things in my life lately, but something happened that pushed me to make a few decisions, I don't know if it was a good one or not, personally I felt like it was for the best, and I have faith that Allah will guide me throughout every decisions that I made. 
It hurts. But I just got to live through it. And its okay if some people can't understand why I did why I did, and see it as an act of selfishness. It's okay if one of my closest friends refuses to talk to me anymore. It's okay if people hate me. That's life. I can't expect everyone to understand what I go through on a day to day basis. I choose not to complain and just suck it up. So I apologize if I did anything wrong. I'm only human.

Thanks for always being there. It's okay if you can't stay anymore. 
I totally get it.
Goodnight world. I love you.