Wednesday, May 27, 2009

48.

Meet Wawa, my PA slash bestfriend slash cousin. She helps me with my CD's, knowing where my keys are, and making sure that my tudung is in place and that my bra strap isn't showing when I go live on TV.. or when I'm anywhere in public. She keeps all of my secrets. She is the only person who sees me at my best and worst shape. She is the only person who knows what I go through. How I get hurt, how I'm human, how sometimes I get really tired, she will protect me from people who always want something more from me. She's feisty. Garang. Tapi cute. She has faith in me when I'm at the lowest of the low. When people tell I can't, she'll say "Ala. Kite kan jenis yang suka try macam macam and buat bodoh je bile orang komen? Try je!"
It got me this far. If you don't like it... blame her! Ehehehe
Thank you Wawa. 

Oh and another update in my life.. MY SHOP HAS A GREY FEATURE WALL NOW. HEEHEEHEE