On the 17th I will get the keys to my shop.
I will have my own office.
I will have my own working desk.
I will no longer lose receipts.
I will no longer lose my certificates.
I will have my own wall.
I will have my own window.
I will have my 7-inch vinyls up on the wall.
I will be close to home.
I will be close to friends.
I will have jamming sessions in my own shop.
I will be a few shops away to my favourite restaurant.
I will be a few blocks away from my favourite magazine store.
I will build a tiny empire.
And everyone is welcome to visit my shop when its done.
I mean everyone.
Even those who think that this shop will most likely fail.
And we will all high 5 each other while sippin' on apple juice that i made myself. (Damn right I will have my own juicer.)
